Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Loving



I love the new fabric I received from Western Australia designer of paper and thread.  I really adore the red trees on the cream hemp/cotton blend.  Just so lovely to work with.  This is all the sewing I've gotten done in two days as the littlest moo has a real yucky virus that has induced tears on a very regular basis.  So I've been subjected to spending my days off watching the High School Musical trilogy with the wee one.   

This week I was also very lucky to receive a beautiful order from Thea & Sami but more to come on that another day when my brain isn't humming along to cheesy lyrics.  

6 comments:

Hey Harriet said...

These are so sweet! You source the most wonderful fabrics! I had no idea there were 3 of those High School Musical movies. I had to see the first one. I can't imagine sitting through 3! You are a very good mum!!! Hope your little girl feels better soon :)

Katy said...

So beautiful! I love Thea's fabric can't wait to see what you create with it, i have had some for ages and i just stare at it instead of use it! I can't bring my self to cut it yet :-)

Little Mary Moo said...

Katy, I hear you on the not wanting to cut the fabric. Be brave, I'm sure you'll create something beautiful.

Sandrine said...

Hope your little one get better soon... love your creation specially in the red and white fabric;)

Nicole said...

They are beautiful - I love your choice of fabrics combined with the shape you make things in - you have a talent!

admin said...

They are gorgeous!! Love the print & can't wait to see what you make with Thea's fabrics!!!:)

 
Blog template by suckmylolly.com : Header Image by Gustavo Pedrosa