Sunday, July 19, 2009

Library Tote

The Ruby Swirl Library Tote is in my etsy shop now.  The panel is the swirl textile range from Hollabee.  I have had this fabric in my stash for the longest time. It is so pretty that it took me ages to make a decision as to what I wanted to do with it.  I am really please with how it came together.  I still have plenty left.  It has such a lovely texture that I would love to make a bag with pleats in it.  So stay tuned in about a years time I should have made a decision.  

On another wee note I read a very silly article this week stating that plastic bags are better for us than reusable bags because of the germ factor.  Hmmm a bit of clutching at straws I think.  I was so cross I just skimmed over the article.  Ok so on that note, buy a shopping bag you can wash and hang out in the sun on a regular basis.  Germ factor all fixed.  

5 comments:

Red Revival said...

Great result!

Unknown said...

Love the bag ! Unbelievable that people even think like that about the plastic bags .

Hot Fudge said...

What a fabulous bag. Imagine the envious looks it would get from plastic bags!

Sandrine said...

Very cute bag!I agree with Madame hot fudge;)

Anonymous said...

All the library books will we wanting to jump into that very stylish bag. Lovely work!

I think whoever wrote that silly article on plastic bags, must have plastic between their ears.

 
Blog template by suckmylolly.com : Header Image by Gustavo Pedrosa