Sunday, November 29, 2009

Christmas Red

Lots of red in my preps for the BrisStyle Indie Designers Market. Below is a little look at some of the new red items that I will have with me next Saturday.

Messenger bag made with a lovely indigo denim, featuring Lara Cameron's Roof Top hand screen printed fabric.

New little purse made with Flower Press's new Rick Rack screen printed fabric.

Babushka Doll Purse in red. Fabric from Miko Design.


Ok, so I know the two photos aren't fitting in with the red theme. But this is one of the large purse I have made with the fabric from Blue Ginger Designs. I was so happy with how these turned out. The print is so funny and cute and texture of the fabric has such a lovely natural feel.

3 comments:

blue ginger designs said...

I love the purses! They look great! Hope you dont mind but I mentioned you made a purse on my blog.

Really cute.
kylie

Little Mary Moo said...

Kylie,

Thank you for your kind comments. I am glad you like how they turned out. I just think I am very lucky to have such lovely fabric to play with.

Unknown said...

Lovely collection for Christmas red designs and pilow as new one for bag. I am so impressed for it... Thanks.
r4 dsi

 
Blog template by suckmylolly.com : Header Image by Gustavo Pedrosa