Saturday, April 18, 2009

Pretty in Pink

So I've never been much of a pink girl but I do love the very sweet musk pink used in the textile designs from Of Paper and Thread and Lara Cameron.   As Mother's Day is approaching I thought these might make a nice addition to my etsy shop.



This purse above is the Birch fabric from Lara Cameron.  The colour way is an exclusive to Kelani Fabric.  I love shopping at Kelani.  The service is above excellent  and  Kelani has the most wonderful range of Australian textile designers.  

2 comments:

Hot Fudge said...

I love pink, particularly the shade used in your beautiful creations. They should sell like hot cakes with Mothers' Day coming up.

Chrisy said...

Gosh there's some beautiful fabrics around...the these look fab made into these purses..

 
Blog template by suckmylolly.com : Header Image by Gustavo Pedrosa