Thursday, September 17, 2009

Places to Go

I was lucky enough to get a position in the Indie Fixx Galleria which opened yesterday.  There are some beautiful Indie shops in there and well worth a look.  There just might be a little code in my Gallery Shop to make shopping at Little Mary Moo's Place a little sweeter too.  

I've been having a wee bit of a sewfest and I'm nearly ready to bring on the newbies I've been working on.  

Looking for something to do this weekend?  Pop on over to the very popular Racecourse Road Street Party on Sunday.  There will be heaps of talented BrisStyle girls in action at Racecourse Road with their lovely wares.  I unfortunately have to go up to the Sunshine Coast for the weekend.  Poor me.  It will be a little hard to put up with the sun, beach, swimming and all that.  Hope you all have a great weekend.  

1 comments:

Sandrine said...

Congrats on the gallery spot Therese!I might cross you on the road if you come our way;))Have a great time!

 
Blog template by suckmylolly.com : Header Image by Gustavo Pedrosa