Monday, May 17, 2010

Tree Love


I often get asked where I got my tree from that I use for my market display. Well this shop is where I ordered it from. Although I do love my tree, being made from recycled cardboard it does have some limitations as a market display and needs to be handled with some TLC. I'm not quite sure how long it will last as it is in a need of some small repairs but hopefully with some care and some strong glue it will last a few more markets to come. It does make a great talking point at the markets and for the price it is well worth the outlay.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kaylovesvintage said...

I did see them at the fair in Amsterdam , very cute

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Christian Magoncia said...

hi...just followed yah..add me pls..thanks!!!

 
Blog template by suckmylolly.com : Header Image by Gustavo Pedrosa